The most up to date information on Atlanta's non-profit artist cooperative. Typed by little gnomes.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

WOO-HOO

I think the only time I've ever heard that song outside of a hockey game was today on the radio. I love it, and I have no idea why, but its more fun to hear songs I haven't heard in a while when they come on the radio, instead of my iPod. The Woo-Hoo song reminds me of action and excitement and fun times.

That's exactly what's happening around the studio:

CCGW member Tania Julian has accepted a large order for her incredible wall tiles, and we are excited about welcoming our newest member Heather Cunningham.

Tania is hooking us up with a new sink and some more shelves. Heather is hooking us up with a big fancy kiln. Yay for efficiency!

Devanie has an awesome group in her wheel class, I happened to be in the studio during their last class and enjoyed conversing with these ladies, who told me about the farmers market in East Atlanta Village every Thursday starting at 4:30 PM. More classes coming soon, let us know what you want to take, and we'll let you know when the class starts.

The holiday sale is going to be November 29. The Gnomes said they want you to come.

PS. I talked to Jenny Runkel yesterday, the instructor for Beehive Co-op's Business Basics class. The class is taking place September 7, and I am so looking forward to it. I love Atlanta. We really are lucky to be in a city with so many opportunities for artists, and tons of resources for career development.

No comments: